a repository

a repository

Saturday, October 4, 2014

hated people

PEOPLE GOD HATEs
God hated ESAU   D-E-A-L W-I-T-H I-T



Malachi 1 GW - “I Loved Jacob, but Esau I Hated” \
https://www.biblegateway.com › passage



I Loved Jacob, but Esau I Hated” - This is a divine revelation. The LORD spoke his word to Israel through Malachi. “I loved you,” says the LORD.

Romans 9:13 So it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."


psalm 11.5 hates those that love violence
psalm 22   David was despised by the people
psalm 40.4 blessed are those that respect NOT the proud or those turned aside to lies
psalm 26.5  hated the congregation of evil doers
psalm 31.6 hated them that regard lying vanities
psalm 5.5 hated workers of iniquity
psalm 97.10 ye that love the lord hate evil
psalm 139 21,22 do i not hate them that hate thee o lord



  Proverbs 14:20   The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends. 

Psalm 139:22

i hate them with perfect hatred i count them my enemies

  2 Samuel 5:8   And David said on that day, Whosoever getteth up to the gutter, and smiteth the Jebusites, and the lame and the blind, that are hated of David's soulhe shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house. 


Search for: lying vanities 
(2 verses)

  Psalms 31:6   I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD. 

  Jonah 2:8   They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. 

  Proverbs 14:17   He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated



a beast that hates the whore
  Revelation 17.16:And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire

 Romans 9:13   As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated
  
  Malachi 1:3   And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. 


  Genesis 29:31   And when the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren. 


whose that JOSEPH?  Genesis 49:23   The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: 


Judges 11.7:And Jephthah said unto the elders of Gilead, Did not ye hate me, and expel me out of my father's house? and why are ye come unto me now when ye are in distress? 


  2 Samuel 13:15   Then Amnon hated her exceedingly; so that the hatred wherewith he hated her was greater than the love wherewith he had loved her. And Amnon said unto her, Arise, be gone. 

  2 Samuel 13:22   And Absalom spake unto his brother Amnon neither good nor bad: for Absalom hated Amnon, because he had forced his sister Tamar. 


  •   Proverbs 29.10:The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul.

WHOSE THAT?? JOSEPH
  Genesis 37:4   And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him. 

  Genesis 37:5   And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more. 

  Genesis 27:41   And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob. 


  1 Kings 22:8   And the king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat, There is yet one man, Micaiah the son of Imlah, by whom we may enquire of the LORD: but I hate him; for he doth not prophesy good concerning me, but evil. And Jehoshaphat said, Let not the king say so. 

  2 Chronicles 18:7   And the king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat, There is yet one man, by whom we may enquire of the LORD: but I hate him; for he never prophesied good unto me, but always evil: the same is Micaiah the son of Imla. And Jehoshaphat said, Let not the king say so. 

  John 15:24   If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. 


ISAAC WAS HATE BY WHO?  Genesis 26.27:And Isaac said unto them, Wherefore come ye to me, seeing ye hate me, and have sent me away from you? 

  Genesis 50.15:And when Joseph's brethren saw that their father was dead, they said, Joseph will peradventure hate us, and will certainly requite us all the evil which we did unto him. 


Provrbs 6:16-19Common English Bible (CEB)
16 There are six things that the Lord hates,
seven things detestable to him:
17 snobbish eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that spill innocent blood,
18 a heart set on wicked plans,
feet that run quickly to evil,
19 a false witness who breathes lies,
and one who causes conflicts among relatives.
Romans 2:14 


New International Version
(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.


Deuteronomy 1:27 And ye murmured in your tents, and said, Because the LORD hated us, he hath brought us forth out of the land of Egypt, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us.


a message from the book of mormon
mosiah 28

1 Now it came to pass that after the sons of Mosiah had done all these things, they took a small number with them and returned to their father, the king, and desired of him that he would grant unto them that they might, with these whom they had selected, go up to the land of Nephi that they might preach the things which they had heard, and that they might impart the word of God to their brethren, the Lamanites—
That perhaps they might bring them to the knowledge of the Lord their God, and convince them of the iniquity of their fathers; and that perhaps they might cure them of their hatredtowards the Nephites, that they might also be brought to rejoice in the Lord their God, that they might become friendly to one another, and that there should be no more contentions in all the land which the Lord their God had given them.


No comments:

Post a Comment