a repository

a repository

Friday, October 21, 2016

john 9.31 God heareth Not sinners


  • If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me: (Psalm 66:18 KJV)
  • If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened; (Psalm 66:18 NIV)
  • If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. (Psalm 66:18 NLT)
  • Because of your sins, he has turned away and will not listen anymore. (Isaiah 59:2)





john 9.31 God heareth Not sinners




a message from the book of mormon
ether 4
14 Come unto me, O ye house of Israel, and it shall be made manifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief.
15 Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.
16 And then shall my revelations which I have caused to be written by my servant John be unfolded in the eyes of all the people. Remember, when ye see these things, ye shall know that the time is at hand that they shall be made manifest in very deed.
17 Therefore, when ye shall receive this record ye may know that the work of the Father has commenced upon all the face of the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment