a repository

a repository

Friday, August 18, 2017

to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.





matt 23.28, complaining about building tombs, laying flowers
 ye be witness unto your selfes you are the  bad guy

luke 11  47,48 gravedigger is an illegal profession   (guilty by association of crime, murder)

Thrown off fb for stuff like:
marry 15 year old virgins is not sickening.....marrying 25 year old whores is.


...bill gates stated his intention very clearly multiple times of his intent to reduce population with vaccines...................(and eff with seeds)
its more humane to kill people with guns than it is vaccines.


unclean 
  2 Corinthians 6.17:Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

  2 Corinthians 12:20   For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:
  2 Corinthians 12:21   And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.


 Ephesians 5.5:For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.  

romans 14.14
14I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Isaiah 6.5:Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.  
  Acts 17.30:And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:  



  Acts 7.53:Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it



  Acts 10.28:And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

  Haggai 2.14:Then answered Haggai, and said, So is this people, and so is this nation before me, saith the LORD; and so is every work of their hands; and that which they offer there is unclean.

john 15.3 clean by his word
ez 44.23  Ezekiel 44.23:And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.




  Jeremiah 32.32:Because of all the evil of the children of Israel and of the children of Judah, which they have done to provoke me to anger, they, their kings, their princes, their priests, and their prophets, and the men of Judah, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment