a repository

a repository

Monday, August 14, 2017

Then I cut asunder my other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel


The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.  Isa 9.10

the only way to really reconcile the white people in the bible....is to admit...white people are lepers.
thats like sick people, some Lepers were Clean tho
and theres more than one color sick, just saying the Americans are Lepers.


Search for: ministry (22 verses)





2 sam 12.20 Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.





rev 3.5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.\

rev 6.11 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been. 
\

mark 8.34

34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
mark 10.21 
34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.


mark 12 38 -40  beware of those in ROBES   interlinear
https://biblehub.com/interlinear/mark/12-38.htm

Peter:  Love the Brotherhood  1 peter 2.17
Zechariah: Break the Brotherhood 11.14
Zechariah 11:14
Then I cut asunder my other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Micah 2.8  PTSD
Even of late my people is risen up as an enemy: ye pull off the robe with the garment from them that pass by securely as men averse from war.

Zephanie 3.12  

I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD.


1 Peter 2.17  Honor All Men  (peter the CULT leader said,....thats not wtf God said Peter, God said Honor All Men that are DADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (and women who are MOMS)

John 18.3   the KKK Lynched Jesus????? came out with laterns , torches & weapons
So Judas came to the garden, guiding a detachment of soldiers and some officials from the chief priests and the Pharisees. They were carrying torches, lanterns and weapons.

Leviticus 26:19 New King James Version (NKJV)19 I will break the pride of your power;

I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze.


1 Kings 11.29
  1 Kings 11.29:And it came to pass at that time when Jeroboam went out of Jerusalem, that the prophet Ahijah the Shilonite found him in the way; and he had clad himself with a new garment; and they two were alone in the field:  









No Christians, the Swatska nor the cross are symbols of Christianity. Christianity has NO symbols. make no graven images is the law



No comments:

Post a Comment