a repository

a repository

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

promises & warnings to the churches /revelation

1 ephesus promises: to eat from the tree of life.......... 2 symra promises: not to be hurt in the second death...........3 pergamos promises.: a white stone with a new name........................4 thyatira promises: power over nations/the morning star,,,,,,,,,,, 5 sardis promised to be clothed in white rainment......6.philadelphia promises to make us a pillar in the temple, people will bow at our feet  ..........7. laodiceans promises....to sit with me in my throne...as i sat down on my fathers.


 warnings/advice: to 1. ephesus....repent and do the first works.........to 2 smyrna ten days in jail......to 3 pergamos (where satan dwellest)...repent.......4 thyatire..i will give each of you according to your WORKS..... (rule with rod of iron....5 Sardis strengeth that which remains.....6 philadelphia keep patience...7 laodiceans....i counsel thee to buy off me gold and white rainment. be zealous and repent.










a message from the book of mormon
mosiah 13 11 And now I read unto you the remainder of the commandments of God, for I perceive that they are not written in your hearts; I perceive that ye have studied and taught iniquity the most part of your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment