a repository

a repository

Monday, August 20, 2018

the SWORD will devour them of their own counsels..Hosea 11.6


Matt 10.34   dont think I came to send Peace
Hosea 11.6 the SWORD will devour them of their own counsels
ECC 9.7...fill the court with the slain (interpreted as wrongful death lawsuits)


  Lamentations 2.2:The Lord hath swallowed up all the habitations of Jacob, and hath not pitied: he hath thrown down in his wrath the strong holds of the daughter of Judah; he hath brought them down to the ground: he hath polluted the kingdom and the princes thereof.   


  Numbers 24:17   I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth. 


Ps 83.5  anti confederate



ps 10.9 wicked lie in wait
ps 10.2 wicked persecute the poor
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,turn them over to satan, until they learn not to blaspheme the name of the Lord


Ps 68.30 anti war


Jeremiah 30:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

Search for: the tumult of those that rise up against thee 
(1 verse)

  Psalms 74:23   Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment