a repository

a repository

Monday, August 20, 2018

LEAH bare reuben....simeon.....levi.....judah..and DINAH (the daughter) Rachel bare jospeh benjamin

 who is Leah?

jacob first had kids with leah

leah had a lazy eye? vaccine damage????e ..... Genesis 29:17 Leah was tender eyed; but Rachel was beautiful and well favoured.





founding mother sarah made a sex slave outta hagar ???? (baby ishmael)

founding mother rachel made a sex slave out of Bilhal????  (baby dan & baby naphtalie)


founding mother leah made a sex slave out of Zilpah ???? (baby GAD,  Baby Asher)


leah bare reuben....simeon.....levi.....judah..and DINAH (the daughter)
Rachel bare jospeh benjamin


  Genesis 29.34:And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Now this time will my husband be joined unto me, because I have born him three sons: therefore was his name called Levi.  

  Genesis 35.23:The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun: 


Genesis 30:17 ► And God hearkened unto Leah

Search for: dowry
(4 verses)

Genesis 30:20 And Leah said, God hath endued me with a good dowry; now will my husband dwell with me, because I have born him six sons: and she called his name Zebulun.



  Genesis 30.13:And Leah said, Happy am I, for the daughters will call me blessed: and she called his name Asher.


  Genesis 29:17   Leah was tender eyed; but Rachel was beautiful and well favoured.



  Genesis 29:31   And when the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren.

Genesis 29:32   And Leah conceived, and bare a son, and she called his name Reuben: for she said, Surely the LORD hath looked upon my affliction; now therefore my husband will love me.

  Genesis 30:9   When Leah saw that she had left bearing, she took Zilpah her maid, and gave her Jacob to wife.


  Genesis 30:11   And Leah said, A troop cometh: and she called his name Gad.


  Genesis 30:16   And Jacob came out of the field in the evening, and Leah went out to meet him, and said, Thou must come in unto me; for surely I have hired thee with my son's mandrakes. And he lay with her that night.


  Genesis 30:18   And Leah said, God hath given me my hire, because I have given my maiden to my husband: and she called his name Issachar.


  Genesis 30:19   And Leah conceived again, and bare Jacob the sixth son.


  Genesis 33:7   And Leah also with her children came near, and bowed themselves: and after came Joseph near and Rachel, and they bowed themselves.



  Genesis 46:18   These are the sons of Zilpah, whom Laban gave to Leah his daughter, and these she bare unto Jacob, even sixteen souls.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment