a repository

a repository

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

June 6

            Thank you for contacting me regarding issues facing the commonwealth. I always enjoy hearing from you, as I believe that together we can build a brighter future for Pennsylvania.  
            I am grateful for your suggestions and please be assured that I give your views serious consideration. I am committed to improving the quality of life for all citizens in Pennsylvania.  

I am encouraged by your dedication to see improvements in the commonwealth. I will certainly keep your thoughts about these issues in mind when reviewing policies and legislation. To learn more about how I am making a new way forward for Pennsylvania, please feel free to visit www.governor.pa.gov, and follow me on Twitter at @GovernorTomWolf, and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/governorwolf.. Thank you once again for your ongoing support. 



Sincerely,

TOM WOLF
Governor

2 comments:

  1. wolf says
    Action Plan for Pennsylvania

    Schools That Teach, Jobs That Pay, Government That Works .................agent amys plan is moms/dads that teach, and schools that teach. jobs thats pay for themselves....ya scumbags

    ReplyDelete
  2. agent amys plan is moms/dads that teach, and schools that teach. jobs thats pay for themselves and government that RULES

    ReplyDelete