a repository

a repository

Thursday, August 30, 2018

land of PROMISES

of a surety 

  1 Kings 5.4:But now the LORD my God hath given me rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.   

Search for: land of promise 
(1 verse)

  Hebrews 11:9   By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

Search for: we receiving a kingdom 
(1 verse)

  Hebrews 12:28   Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: 








15.13 know of a surety (insurance policy) thy seed shall be a stranger in  a land that is not theres and shall serve them and be afflicted for 400 years

I will JUDGE the nation they serve and afterward they shall come out with great substance



1 nephi 15 5 And it came to pass that I was overcome because of my afflictions, for I considered that mine afflictions were great above all, because of the destruction of my people, for I had beheld their fall.






a message from the book of mormon

1 Nephi 14

  1. [2] And harden not their hearts against the Lamb of God, they shall be numbered among the seed of thy father; yea, they shall be numbered among the house of Israel; and they shall be a blessed people upon the promised land forever; they shall be no more brought down into captivity; and the house of Israel shall no more be confounded
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment