a repository

a repository

Sunday, September 16, 2018

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. ECC3.8




psalm 36.4, setting himself in  way that is not good, he aborreth not evil

proverbs 10.12 hatred stirs up strife
psalm 25.19 enemy have violent hatred for me




  Numbers 10.35:And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee.

  Deuteronomy 5.9:Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, 

 Deuteronomy 7.15:And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

 Psalms 18.40:Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.  

  Psalms 21.8:Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee. 

 Psalms 34.21:Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

Psalms 35:19   Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.


Psalms 36.2:For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.  

Psalms 38.19:But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.  


  Psalms 41.7:All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt


  Psalms 44.10:Thou makest us to turn back from the enemy: and they which hate us spoil for themselves.  

 Psalms 55.3:Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.  




 


Judges 14.16:And Samson's wife wept before him, and said, Thou dost but hate me, and lovest me not: thou hast put forth a riddle unto the children of my people, and hast not told it me. And he said unto her, Behold, I have not told it my father nor my mother, and shall I tell it thee?  

Search for: despise (113 verses)

  2 Chronicles 19.2:And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD

 

  Deuteronomy 22.18:And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;  

  Deuteronomy 24.3:And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife; 
??????????????????????/


  Deuteronomy 32.41:If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. 




Search for: hated 
(56 verses)



  Genesis 37:8   And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us?
And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words. 


  Deuteronomy 1:27   And ye murmured in your tents, and said, Because the LORD hated us, he hath brought us forth out of the land of Egypt, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us. 

  Deuteronomy 4:42   That the slayer might flee thither, which should kill his neighbour unawares, and hated him not in times past; and that fleeing unto one of these cities he might live: 

  Deuteronomy 9:28   Lest the land whence thou broughtest us out say, Because the LORD was not able to bring them into the land which he promised them, and because he hated them, he hath brought them out to slay them in the wilderness. 



  John 15:25   But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause. 

  John 17:14   I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 


 

  Ephesians 5:29   For no man ever yet hated his own flesh;
 but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 

Luke 14:26 

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.





Amy Kush there was only like a few people jesus LOVED when he was here, you know, the disciple whom he loved
..lazarus the SICK????????????

Amy Kush james 4.4 GOD'S WORD® Translation
You unfaithful people! (kjv uses adulteress) Don't you know that love for this [evil] world is hatred toward God? Whoever wants to be a friend of this world is an enemy of God.

Amy Kush when they understand, ill stop hating
thanks A ...let me meditate on these words and "revelation" a few hours before WE step forward with this lesson ....i still have intuitive feelings that "hate" is about as good as "cancer" & acts on its host in the same manner.
Ecclesiastes 3:8 ►
King James Bible
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.


Job 31:29   If I rejoiced at the destruction of him that hated me, or lifted up myself when evil found him: 


  Psalms 26:5   I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked. 

  Psalms 31:6   I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD. 



  Psalms 55:12   For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: 

  Psalms 106:10   And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy. 

  Psalms 106:41   And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them. 





  Ecclesiastes 2:17   Therefore I hated life; because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit. 

  Ecclesiastes 2:18   Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me. 




  Ezekiel 16:37   Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment