a repository

a repository

Saturday, September 29, 2018


Numbers 24.17 (KJV)I shall see him, but not now:
I shall behold him, but not nigh:
There shall come a Star out of Jacob,
And a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel,
And shall smite the corners of Moab,
And destroy all the children of Sheth.

Psalms 118:11KJVThey compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.


Lamentations 2.8 (KJV)
8The LORD hath purposed to destroy
The wall of the daughter of Zion:
He hath stretched out a line,
He hath not withdrawn his hand from destroying:
Therefore he made the rampart and the wall to lament;
They languished together.



Lamentations 2.9 (KJV)
Her gates are sunk into the ground;
He hath destroyed and broken her bars:
Her king and her princes are among the Gentiles:
The law is no more;
Her prophets also find
No vision from the LORD.



◄ Jeremiah 2:13 ►  INSURANCE

New International Version
"My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.
 
 
 



Daniel 6.26 (KJV)26I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end. 

Ezekiel 30.11 (KJV)11He and his people with him, the terrible of the nations, shall be brought to destroy the land: and they shall draw their swords against Egypt, and fill the land with the slain.

Isaiah 54.16 (KJV)16Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.  

Isaiah 65.8 (KJV)8Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.


Jeremiah 1.10 (KJV) See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Manage

· Reply · 18h
Amy Kush

Amy Kush Daniel 8:25
KJV

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
Manage

· Reply · 18h · Edited
Amy Kush

Amy Kush Daniel 11.20 (KJV)
>

20Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.
Manage

· Reply · 18h
Amy Kush


Amy Kush 16I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment