a repository

a repository

Monday, October 22, 2018

MICHAEL WILL ARISE, the Great Prince, defender of your people


MICHAEL WILL ARISE, the Great Prince, defender of your people
ps 97.3 fire go before him
ps 27.10 when my father & mother forsake me, then the lord will take me up

daniel 12 MICHAEL WILL ARISE, the Great Prince, defender of your people

An ENtrance shall be ministered unto you in the Kingdom 2 Peter 1:11

1 thess 1.10  delivered US from the wrath to come

Luke 14.14 thou shall be blessed

jer 48.47  Jeremiah 48.47:Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in the latter days, saith the LORD. Thus far is the judgment of Moab.

num 24.14  Numbers 24.14:And now, behold, I go unto my people: come therefore, and I will advertise thee what this people shall do to thy people in the latter days.  
deut 4.30   Deuteronomy 4.30:When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; 

No comments:

Post a Comment