a repository

a repository

Monday, October 22, 2018

SARA mother of NATIONS Gen 17.16

niv
  Gen 20:14 Abimelech took sheep, & oxen, & menservants,& womenservants, & gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his wife. 

gen 24.60  sara seed to possee the gate of those that hate them

Sara (abrahams wife) our fore mother
was taken by Pharoah  then taken by Amblimech

tho they gave her back....
  Genesis 12:17   And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife. 

  Genesis 20:18   For the LORD had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah Abraham's wife.



this sentences makes it appear that ABRAHAM & SARAH AND ISAAC & REBEKKA was an INTERRACIAL couple. he was dark, she was fair. Genesis 26:7 And the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, She is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.




  Genesis 12:11   And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon: 




  Genesis 17:21   But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

  Isaiah 51:2   Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.

  Romans 4:19   And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:

  Romans 9:9   For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.

  Hebrews 11:11   Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. 


  Genesis 25:10   The field which Abraham purchased of the sons of Heth: there was Abraham buried, and Sarah his wife.  


SARA mother of NATIONS     Gen 17.16
we are saras daughters

Search for: bless her
(2 verses)

  Genesis 17:16   And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

  Psalms 132:15   I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.


11 And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.
12 And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.
13 And it came to pass, when God caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said unto her, This is thy kindness which thou shalt shew unto me; at every place whither we shall come, say of me, He is my brother.
14 And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his wife.
15 And Abimelech said, Behold, my land is before thee: dwell where it pleaseth thee.
16 And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces of silver: behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved.

Genesis 20:16 ►
To Sarah he said, "I am giving your brother a thousand shekels of silver. This is to cover the offense against you before all who are with you; you are completely vindicated."


vindicated = NOT HER FAULT 

  Genesis 20.16:And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces of silver: behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved.  



sara
abrahams wife, our foremother Abram's wife was Sarai;  gen 11.29
taken by pharoah
then taken again by Ambimelec

And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.     Genesis 16:2

1 peter 3.6
Even as Sara  (who obeyed the abrahamic covenant) whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.



     
     Gen 23:1 And Sarah was an hundred and seven and twenty years old: these were the years of the life of Sarah.
     


      Genesis 21:9   And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.
      Genesis 21:10   Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.
      Genesis 21:11   And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son.
      Genesis 21:12   And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.


  Genesis 12:5   And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came. 



 Genesis 12:11   And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon:

  Genesis 12:17   And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife


  Genesis 16:1   Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.

And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.     Genesis 16:2

  Genesis 16:8   And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. 

  Genesis 17:21   But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.  


  Genesis 18:6   And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.

  Genesis 18:9   And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent. 


The Example of Hagar and Sarah

Galatians 4 

21 Let me ask those of you who want to be subject to the Law: do you not hear what the Law says? 22 It says that Abraham had two sons, one by a slave woman, the other by a free woman. 23 His son by the slave woman was born in the usual way, but his son by the free woman was born as a result of God's promise. 24 These things can be understood as a figure: the two women represent two covenants. The one whose children are born in slavery is Hagar, and she represents the covenant made at Mount Sinai. 25 Hagar, who stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia, is[b] a figure of the present city of Jerusalem, in slavery with all its people. 26 But the heavenly Jerusalem is free, and she is our mother. 27 For the scripture says,

“Be happy, you childless woman!
    Shout and cry with joy, you who never felt the pains of childbirth!
For the woman who was deserted will have more children
    than the woman whose husband never left her.”
28 Now, you, my friends, are God's children as a result of his promise, just as Isaac was. 29 At that time the son who was born in the usual way persecuted the one who was born because of God's Spirit; and it is the same now. 30 But what does the scripture say? It says, “Send the slave woman and her son away; for the son of the slave woman will not have a part of the father's property along with the son of the free woman.” 31 So then, my friends, we are not the children of a slave woman but of a free woman.



Search for: sarai

(13 verses)


Genesis 11:29 And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.

Genesis 11:30 But Sarai was barren; she had no child.

Genesis 11:31 And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.

Genesis 12:5 And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.

Genesis 12:11 And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon:

Genesis 12:17 And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife.

Genesis 16:1 Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.

Genesis 16:2 And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.

Genesis 16:3 And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

Genesis 16:5 And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.

Genesis 16:6 But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thy hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face.

Genesis 16:8 And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.

Genesis 17:15 And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.

 


 17 and sent his angel Raphael to help them. He was sent to remove the white film from Tobit's eyes, so that he could see again, and to arrange a marriage between Sarah and Tobit's son Tobias, who, as her cousin, had the right to marry her. Raphael was also ordered to expel the demon Asmodeus from Sarah. At the very moment that Tobit went back into his house from the courtyard, Sarah, in her house in Ecbatana, was coming downstairs.

tobit 3 8 Sarah had been married seven times, but the evil demon, Asmodeus, killed each husband before the marriage could be consummated. The servant woman said to Sarah, "You husband killer! Look at you! You've already had seven husbands, but not one of them lived long enough to give you a son.
9 Why should you take it out on us? Why don't you go and join your dead husbands? I hope we never see a child of yours!"
10 Sarah was so depressed that she burst into tears and went upstairs determined to hang herself. But when she thought it over, she said to herself, "No, I won't do it! People would insult my father and say, "You had only one child, a daughter whom you loved dearly, but she hanged herself because she felt so miserable.' Such grief would bring my gray-haired father to his grave, and I would be responsible. I won't kill myself; I'll just beg the Lord to let me die. Then I won't have to listen to those insults any longer!"
11 Then Sarah stood by the window, raised her arms in prayer, and said, "God of mercy, worthy of our praise, may your name always be honored, may all your creation praise you forever.





https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Tobit-Chapter-1/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment