a repository

a repository

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Zeph  1
And it shall come to pass in the day of the Lord's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Chronicles+21&version=KJV 

Search for: horror
(4 verses)

  Genesis 15:12   And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.

  Psalms 55:5   Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me.

  Psalms 119:53   Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.

  Ezekiel 7:18   They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment