a repository

a repository

Monday, October 22, 2018

tactical


Numbers 10:9 And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the LORD your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies.

 mark 8.34 

34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

mark 10.21  
34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.




Search for: over a wall
(2 verses)

  2 Samuel 22:30   For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.

  Psalms 18:29   For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.


 In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.
 Micah 7.11 (KJV)


joel 2.7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:






isa 42.13 lord stirs up jealousy
jer 4.19
19 My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.



psalm 35  of David

numbers 10  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+10

heb 11.33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,





numbers 10.9  blow trumpet
numbers 21.4 book of the wars of the lord
numbers 31.3  against Midian
numbers 3.4 ...1000 from every tribe



read the book of JOSHUA




isa 63.10 fights against you
 Isaiah 63.10:But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them



1 same 2.6 the lord killeth and maketh alive
 bringeth down to grave and bringeth up
  my anger burns against the shepherds, i punished the goats zech 10.3


HABAKKUAH CRIED VIOLENCE



job 4.21 Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom.

1 sam 4

ps 24.8  who IS this King of Glory, the LORD strong & mighty, the LORD mighty in battle

ezekiel 21.28  glittering sword
ezekiel 20.4 CAUSE them to know their abominations

ezekiel 7.9 King James Bible
And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth.



ps 18.   34- end
He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.
37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.
39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.
43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.
44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.
48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.



TIP OFF
Daniel 3.7:Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of musick, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment