a repository

a repository

Monday, October 22, 2018

Latter Day & JAIL (captivity) for some, AMEN.

The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+8&version=KJV

=
Luke 5:10 And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men.

jer 48.47  Jeremiah 48.47:Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in the latter days, saith the LORD. Thus far is the judgment of Moab. 

  Jeremiah 49:39   But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam, saith the LORD. 


ps  53.6:Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad. 

  Ruth 3:10   And he said, Blessed be thou of the LORD, my daughter: for thou hast shewed more kindness in the latter end than at the beginning, inasmuch as thou followedst not young men, whether poor or rich.

  2 Peter 2:20   For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.



latter sign
latter rain.
latter house
latter growth

  Job 42:12   So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: 

Search for: latter day
(11 verses)
Search for: latter days
(2 verses)

  

  Jeremiah 30:24   The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.



deut 31.29 
24 So it was, when Moses had completed writing the words of this law in a book, when they were finished, 25 that Moses commanded the Levites, who bore the ark of the covenant of the Lord, saying: 26 “Take this Book of the Law, and put it beside the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there as a witness against you; 27 for I know your rebellion and your stiff neck. If today, while I am yet alive with you, you have been rebellious against the Lord, then how much more after my death? 28 Gather to me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their hearing and call heaven and earth to witness against them. 29 For I know that after my death you will become utterly corrupt, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you. And evil will befall you in the latter days, because you will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands.”







jer 23.20.......in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. 
jer 30.24......in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. 



Jeremiah 30:18   Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.
  Jeremiah 30:19   And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.
  Jeremiah 30:20   Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.
  Jeremiah 30:21   And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.
  Jeremiah 30:22   And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.



Search for: latter
(64 verses)


 Ezekiel 38:16 

New Living Translation
and you will attack my people Israel, covering their land like a cloud. At that time in the distant future, I will bring you against my land as everyone watches, and my holiness will be displayed by what happens to you, Gog. Then all the nations will know that I am the LORD.
English Standard Version

You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.
Berean Study Bible

You will advance against My people Israel like a cloud covering the land. It will happen in the last days, O Gog, that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I show Myself holy in you before their eyes.’
New American Standard Bible 

and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It shall come about in the last days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog."
King James Bible
And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment