a repository

a repository

Monday, November 12, 2018

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:

 because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.  
  Hosea 4:6   My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:

20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

but yo, the tokens of my virginity been found, at planned parenthood
no man has my virginity

No comments:

Post a Comment