a repository

a repository

Monday, December 17, 2018

Tell them to prepare earth (LAND ) & water (FLOW MONEY) (Currency), for I am coming against them in anger


  Isaiah 36.10:And am I now come up without the LORD against this land to destroy it? the LORD said unto me, Go up against this land, and destroy it. 
  Deuteronomy 20:10   When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.Deuteronomy 20:11   And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. Deuteronomy 20:12   And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: 

JUDITH 2.

Tell them to prepare earth (LAND ) and water (FLOW MONEY) (Currency), for I am coming against them in my anger, and will cover the whole face of the earth with the feet of my armies, and will hand them over to be plundered by my troops,[b] till their wounded shall fill their valleys, and every brook and river shall be filled with their dead, and overflow; and I will lead them away captive to the ends of the whole earth. 10 You shall go and seize all their territory for me in advance. They will yield themselves to you, and you shall hold them for me till the day of their punishment. 11 But if they refuse, your eye shall not spare and you shall hand them over to slaughter and plunder throughout your whole region. 12 For as I live, and by the power of my kingdom, what I have spoken my hand will execute. 13 And you—take care not to transgress any of your sovereign’s commands, but be sure to carry them out just as I have ordered you; and do not delay about it.”

Image result for judith oil painting 



JUDITH 13
Then she came to the pillar of the bed, which was at Holofernes' head, and took down his fauchion from thence,
7 And approached to his bed, and took hold of the hair of his head, and said, Strengthen me, O Lord God of Israel, this day.
8 And she smote twice upon his neck with all her might, and she took away his head from him.
9 And tumbled his body down from the bed, and pulled down the canopy from the pillars; and anon after she went forth, and gave Holofernes his head to her maid;
10 And she put it in her bag of meat: so they twain went together according to their custom unto prayer: and when they passed the camp, they compassed the valley, and went up the mountain of Bethulia, and came to the gates thereof.
11 Then said Judith afar off, to the watchmen at the gate, Open, open now the gate: God, even our God, is with us, to shew his power yet in Jerusalem, and his forces against the enemy, as he hath even done this day.
12 Now when the men of her city heard her voice, they made haste to go down to the gate of their city, and they called the elders of the city.
13 And then they ran all together, both small and great, for it was strange unto them that she was come: so they opened the gate, and received them, and made a fire for a light, and stood round about them.


Search for: judith
(1 verse)

  Genesis 26:34   And Esau was forty years old when he took to wife Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite:


judith 16 9 Her sandal ravished his eye, her beauty took his soul prisoner and the scimitar cut through his neck!
10 The Persians trembled at her boldness, the Medes were daunted by her daring.
11 These were struck with fear when my lowly ones raised the war cry, these were seized with terror when my weak ones shouted, and when they raised their voices these gave ground.
12 The children of mere girls ran them through, pierced them like the offspring of deserters. They perished in the battle of my Lord!



v\Judith 1.8
.......to the inhabitants of Carmel & Gilead that were Heathen....................

judith commander in chief

Then Nebuchadnez′zar king of the Assyrians sent to all who lived in Persia and to all who lived in the west, those who lived in Cilic′ia and Damas′cus and Leb′anon and Antileb′anon and all who lived along the  seacoast,
.......to the inhabitants of Carmel & Gilead that were Heathen....................

and its surrounding towns, and beyond the Jordan as far as Jerusalem and Bethany and Chel′ous and Kadesh and the river of Egypt, and Tah′panhes and Ra-am′ses and the whole land of Goshen, 10 even beyond Tanis and Memphis, and all who lived in Egypt as far as the borders of Ethiopia. 11 But all who lived in the whole region disregarded the orders of Nebuchadnez′zar king of the Assyrians, and refused to join him in the war; for they were not afraid of him, but looked upon him as only one man,[individual one] and they sent back his messengers empty-handed and shamefaced.



judith 2.10 You shall go and seize all their territory for me in advance. They will yield themselves to you, and you shall hold them for me till the day of their punishment. 11 But if they refuse, your eye shall not spare and you shall hand them over to slaughter and plunder throughout your whole region. 12 For as I live, and by the power of my kingdom, what I have spoken my hand will execute. 13 And you—take care not to transgress any of your sovereign’s commands, but be sure to carry them out just as I have ordered you; and do not delay about it.”



MONEY
Search for: money into the bank 
(1 verse)

  Luke 19:23   Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

No comments:

Post a Comment