a repository

a repository

Friday, December 21, 2018

the mistress of WITCHCRAFT, that selleth nations through her whoredoms & families NAH 3.4


  1 Samuel 18:10   And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand, as at other times: and there was a javelin in Saul's hand.

  Amos 6:9   And it shall come to pass, if there remain ten men in one house, that they shall die.
  Amos 6:10   And a man's uncle shall take him up, and he that burneth him, to bring out the bones out of the house, and shall say unto him that is by the sides of the house, Is there yet any with thee? and he shall say, No. Then shall he say, Hold thy tongue: for we may not make mention of the name of the LORD.
  Amos 6:11   For, behold, the LORD commandeth, and he will smite the great house with breaches, and the little house with clefts.
sin of rebellion is as witchcraft

ps 76.2  his tent is in salem??  whose tent?????


mark 14.1  Mark 14.1:After two days was the feast of the pashover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 

isa 47  sorceries, a heavy yoke for the aged. astrologers



  
Search for: dark 
(24 verses)


  Numbers 12:8   With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? 



  Nehemiah 13:19   And it came to pass, that when the gates of Jerusalem began to be dark before the sabbath, I commanded that the gates should be shut, and charged that they should not be opened till after the sabbath: and some of my servants set I at the gates, that there should no burden be brought in on the sabbath day. 

  Job 12:25   They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man

  Job 18:6   The light shall be dark in his tabernacle, and his candle shall be put out with him. 

  Job 22:13   And thou sayest, How doth God know? can he judge through the dark cloud? 

  Job 24:16   In the dark they dig through houses, which they had marked for themselves in the daytime: they know not the light. 

  Psalms 18:11   He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies. 

  Psalms 35:6   Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them. 

  Psalms 49:4   I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp. 

  Psalms 74:20   Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty. 

  Psalms 78:2   I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old: 

  Proverbs 1:6   To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. 

  Proverbs 7:9   In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: 

  Isaiah 45:19   I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. 

  Jeremiah 13:16   Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness. 

a message from the book of mormon
1 nephi 13 
34 And it came to pass that the angel of the Lord spake unto me, saying: Behold, saith the Lamb of God, after I have visited the remnant of the house of Israel—and this remnant of whom I speak is the seed of thy father—wherefore, after I have visited them in judgment, and smitten them by the hand of the Gentiles, and after the Gentiles do stumble exceedingly, because of the most plain and precious parts of the gospel of the Lamb which have been kept back by that abominable church, which is the mother of harlots, saith the Lamb—I will be merciful unto the Gentiles in that day, insomuch that I will bring forth unto them, in mine own power, much of my gospel, which shall be plain and precious, saith the Lamb.
35 For, behold, saith the Lamb: I will manifest myself unto thy seed, that they shall write many things which I shall minister unto them, which shall be plain and precious; and after thy seed shall be destroyed, and dwindle in unbelief, and also the seed of thy brethren, behold, these things shall be hid up, to come forth unto the Gentiles, by the gift and power of the Lamb.
36 And in them shall be written my gospel, saith the Lamb, and my rock and my salvation.
37 And blessed are they who shall seek to bring forth my Zion at that day, for they shall have the gift and the power of the Holy Ghost; and if they endure unto the end they shall be lifted up at the last day, and shall be saved in the everlasting kingdom of the Lamb; and whoso shall publish peace, yea, tidings of great joy, how beautiful upon the mountains shall they be.
Puppet Government THE MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment