a repository

a repository

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the LORD


THE WARRANT FOR JESUS



Leviticus 18:5
Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.




Deuteronomy 4:39
Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.
\



40 And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him,
41 Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight.
42 And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.


  Matt 10

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.




Matthew 15:24

King James Bible
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.



Search for: before abraham
(1 verse)

  John 8:58   Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment