a repository

a repository

Saturday, January 19, 2019

and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes......he send her out of his house. NOT GIVE HER HALF OF HIS HOUSE

 Deuteronomy 24:1


King James Bible
When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.


King James Bible
For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.

Hosea 2:5

NUMBERS 14.33
And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcases be wasted in the wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment