a repository

a repository

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Plaintiff has come boldly before these courts seeking injunction 
to stop the civil unrest that is being carried out by men with guns, 
diplomas AND bad legal advice & also to stop further oppression of women
 and children. I am seeking insurance, security for moms and restitution.

The Roman Catholic Church Diocese of Scranton was added 
as a co- defendant to the complaint in haste,  
so thank JESUS for you for letting me now 

clearly define the claims related to this actor. I was deprived of rights: 
A of due process because vaccination works to kill people
you cannot be killing me, if you havent even found me guilty of a crime
B Against cruel & unusual punishment (vaccination)(school) 
C Against slavery, in making me peddle your fund raisers  
and not paying me a minimum wage 

No comments:

Post a Comment