a repository

a repository

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

This great loss of hymen ( and others lost foreskin at the hands) of the these white coats..







DRAFT part 2
Claim 11 --18 U.S. Code § 2332b - Acts of terrorism transcending national boundaries (maimes circumcises, planned parenthood took my virginity))
This mesage involves not just their foreskin, but also my teat (hymen).  This great loss of my hymen to a speculum with no man involved.- Now, I was the woman with No proof of virginity,  Yet no man took it from me. I was too young to consent and mistakenly trusted the white coat lady doctor at planned parenthood.  She certainly did not make it clear that I would no longer be a virgin, after her exam. I was only 13 when my cigsmoking addict mother thought birth control was a good idea. The exam was required to get the pills. This is where my hymen was lost. This great  loss of hymen ( and others lost foreskin at the hands) of the these white coats.. I was the woman who later went with a man, and had no proof of virginity..yet had not been with a man.

it was a woman at pp who took it from me.

-Claim 12 -18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights
Claim 13 -18 U.S. Code § 1031 - Major fraud against the (people of) United States
       -to obtain money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises,
The flu shot does NOT protect you from the flu, it gives you a strain of the flu. That is not the same as protection from.

Claim 1418 U.S. Code § 1341 - Frauds and swindles,


Claim 15 -50 U.S. Code § 1520a - Restrictions on use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agent

Claim 16 -18 U.S. Code § 249 - Hate crime acts

--7. Claim 1. -18 U.S. Code § 2332a - Use of weapons of mass destruction
                               Vaccination is a WMD. Works as intended to reduce population.

8. Claim  2 -18 U.S. Code § 2332b - Acts of terrorism transcending national boundaries (maimes circumcises, foreskins and teats

9. -Claim 3 -18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights

Regarding claim 7, hate crimes to perceived people of national origin (us citizens) is happening right in the code.  When you say vaccine eligible child, your saying, child eligible for death at the hands of another citizen (following the code)

-Wherefore, I pray for a peaceful resolution to this crisis.  I pray for the defendants to stand down their weapons of mass destruction,  cease & desist their unlawful practices immediately and begin reparations. Our Nation has sustained great losses at their hands, and we are all victims of their fake news propaganda called CDC recommendations, red cross advice, or trinity doctrine /Catholicism

No comments:

Post a Comment