a repository

a repository

Monday, February 11, 2019

iniquitous tramps


  1 Samuel 1.16:Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial: for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief have I spoken hitherto. 


  Jeremiah 6.15:Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.





  2 Timothy 2:20   But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 

Search for: tramp

(3 verses)

  Psalms 91:13   Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 

  Isaiah 63:3   I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. 

  Matthew 7:6   Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. 

 

Psalm 37 King James Version (KJV)

37 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass



.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment