a repository

a repository

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Jesus cried, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me

  John 12.44:Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.   

2 Samuel 2.15 (KJV)

15Then there arose and went over by number twelve of Benjamin, which pertained to Ish-bosheth the son of Saul, and twelve of the servants of David. 



biblehub.com
12:44 Jesus said with a loud voice - This which follows to the end of the chapter , is with St. John the epilogue of our Lord's public discourses, and a kind of recapitulation of them. Believeth not on me - Not on me alone, but…

biblehub.com
1 John 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and…

No comments:

Post a Comment