a repository

a repository

Friday, May 17, 2019

ROYAL reversal

Jeremiah 49:2 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will cause an alarm of war to be heard in Rabbah of the Ammonites; and it shall be a desolate heap, and her daughters shall be burned with fire: then shall Israel be heir unto them that were his heirs, saith the LORD.

  


John 12:31   Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

  Ezekiel 21:25   And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,  

   Job 4:21   Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom. 

  John 16:11   Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

  John 12:31   Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

  1 Kings 11:31   And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee:

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

16 And also concerning Maachah the mother of Asa the king 
he removed her from being queen!!!, because she had made an idol in a grove: and Asa cut down her idol, and stamped it, and burnt it at the brook Kidron. 
1

Search for: there I hated them (1 verse)
Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

 Ezekiel 30.13:Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause their images to cease out of Nophand there shall be no more a prince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt. 

  Matthew 21.43:Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.  

   Job 34:24   He shall break in pieces mighty men without number, and set others in their stead.


 Daniel 11:4   And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those. 


  Revelation 20.11:And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.   

  Jeremiah 50.2:Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces. 

 Revelation 22:19

“And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”


  Daniel 7.26:But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.  

  Job 19:9   He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head. 


  2 Chronicles 22.9:And he sought Ahaziah: and they caught him, (for he was hid in Samaria,) and brought him to Jehu: and when they had slain him, they buried him: Because, said they, he is the son of Jehoshaphat, who sought the LORD with all his heart. So the house of Ahaziah had no power to keep still the kingdom.  


  2 Samuel 3:10   To translate the kingdom from the house of Saul, and to set up the throne of David over Israel and over Judah, from Dan even to Beersheba.


dan 11.22  
  Daniel 11.22:And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. 


   1 Samuel 15:28   And Samuel said unto him, The LORD hath rent the kingdom of Israel from thee this day, and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, that is better than thou. 

  Ezekiel 28.17:Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.   

15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.
16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the Lord is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?
17 And the Lord hath done to him, as he spake by me: for thLord hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David:


  Ezekiel 20.15:Yet also I lifted up my hand unto them in the wilderness, that I would not bring them into the land which I had given them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands; 

  Isaiah 17.3:The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.  

a message from the book of mormon
2 nephi 1
11 Yea, he will bring other nations unto them, and he will give unto them power, and he will take away from them the lands of their possessions, and he will cause them to be scattered and smitten.
12 Yea, as one generation passeth to another there shall be bloodsheds, and great visitations among them; wherefore, my sons, I would that ye would remember; yea, I would that ye would hearken unto my words.
13 O that ye would awake; awake from a deep sleep, yea, even from the sleep of hell, and shake off the awful chains by which ye are bound, which are the chains which bind the children of men, that they are carried away captive down to the eternal gulf of misery and woe.
14 Awake! and arise from the dust, and hear the words of a trembling parent, whose limbs ye must soon lay down in the cold and silent grave, from whence no traveler can return; a few more days and I go the way of all the earth.
15 But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love.
16 And I desire that ye should remember to observe the statutes and the judgments of the Lord; behold, this hath been the anxiety of my soul from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment