a repository

a repository

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

they blessed REBEKAH, be thou the mother of thousands of millions

  Genesis 24:15   And it came to pass, before he had done speaking, that, behold, Rebekah came out, who was born to Bethuel, son of Milcah, the wife of Nahor, Abraham's brother, with her pitcher upon her shoulder.


Genesis 24:30 And it came to pass, when he saw the earring and bracelets upon his sister's hands, and when he heard the words of Rebekah his sister, saying, Thus spake the man unto me; that he came unto the man; and, behold, he stood by the camels at the well.

  Genesis 24:29   And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban: and Laban ran out unto the man, unto the well.


  Genesis 24:45   And before I had done speaking in mine heart, behold, Rebekah came forth with her pitcher on her shoulder; and she went down unto the well, and drew water: and I said unto her, Let me drink, I pray thee.


  Genesis 24:53   And the servant brought forth jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment, and gave them to Rebekah: he gave also to her brother and to her mother precious things.


  Genesis 24:58   And they called Rebekah, and said unto her, Wilt thou go with this man? And she said, I will go.

  Genesis 24:60   And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them. 


  Genesis 26:7   And the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, She is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.  


  Genesis 24:13   Behold, I stand here by the well of water; and the daughters of the men of the city come out to draw water:
  Genesis 24:14   And let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also: let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master.
  Genesis 24:15   And it came to pass, before he had done speaking, that, behold, Rebekah came out, who was born to Bethuel, son of Milcah, the wife of Nahor, Abraham's brother, with her pitcher upon her shoulder.
  Genesis 24:16   And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
  Genesis 24:17   And the servant ran to meet her, and said, Let me, I pray thee, drink a little water of thy pitcher. 




Genesis 24:64   And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she lighted off the camel.

  Genesis 24:67   And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted  after his mother's death.



  Genesis 25:28   And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jaco
  Genesis 26:7   And the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, She is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.


gen 25.20  isaac & rebekah (SYRIAN)
thats founding MOTHER Rebekah from Syria and Founding Father Issaac


Rebekah had TWO Nations in her Womb
TWO Manner of People


gen 24.67 rebekkah had sex the 1st day she met her husband

this sentences makes it appear that ABRAHAM & SARAH AND ISSAC AND REBEKKA was an INTERRACIAL couple. he was dark, she was fair. Genesis 26:7 And the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, She is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.


Esau took Judith the hittite  wive,  a grief to Isaac &   Rebekah. 

Genesis 26:35







Gen 27.46 Rebekkah did not like the daughters of Heth , after sara died, abraham took keturah for wife


Geb 27.13  Rebekkah put  curse on herself





60 And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.



  Genesis 27:15   And Rebekah took goodly raiment of her eldest son Esau, which were with her in the house, and put them upon Jacob her younger son: 

  Genesis 27:46   And Rebekah said to Isaac, I am weary of my life because of the daughters of Heth: if Jacob take a wife of the daughters of Heth, such as these which are of the daughters of the land, what good shall my life do me? 

20 And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel the Syrian of Padanaram, the sister to Laban the Syrian.
21 And Isaac intreated the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and the Lord was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.
22 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the Lord.
23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.






No comments:

Post a Comment