a repository

a repository

Thursday, June 6, 2019

apples (3 verses) pomegranate (25 verses) nectar (0 verses)

1 Timothy 4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods,



  • Search for: apples
    (3 verses)
    Proverbs 25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
    Song of Solomon 2:5 Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love.
    Song of Solomon 7:8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;


    • Amy Kush Search for: pomegranate
      (25 verses)

    • Amy Kush Jeremiah 52:23 And there were ninety and six pomegranates on a side; and all the pomegranates upon the network were an hundred round about.

No comments:

Post a Comment