a repository

a repository

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

My beloved is gone down to his garden, the beds of spices, to gather lilies

    Song of Solomon 6:2 My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.


    Elisha Purifies the Pot of Stew -
    Search for: corn money. (1 verse)
    Genesis 44:2 And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn money. And he did according to the word that Joseph had spoken.


    • Amy Kush Jeremiah 29:5 Build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them;
      • Amy Kush John 19:41 Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden; and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid.


      • Amy Kush Jeremiah 29:28 For therefore he sent unto us in Babylon, saying, This captivity is long: build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
          • Amy Kush Mosiah 11:3

            3 And he laid a tax of one fifth part of all they possessed, a fifth part of their gold and of their silver, and a fifth part of their ziff, and of their copper, and of their brass and their iron; and a fifth part of their fatlings; and also a fifth part of all their grain.





          • Amy Kush Song of Solomon 4:15 A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon.
              • Amy Kush Song of Solomon 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.
              • Amy Kush Song of Solomon 5:1 I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
                • Amy Kush Song of Solomon 6:2 My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.

                No comments:

                Post a Comment