a repository

a repository

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Jacob was left alone Gen 32:24 PAUL, MOSES, Martha

  Galatians 6:4   But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

  Genesis 32:24   And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

whos that paul?
  Romans 11:3   Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.



  John 16:32   Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.



  Genesis 2:18   And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

 Exodus 24.2:And Moses alone shall come near the LORD: but they shall not come nigh; neither shall the people go up with him.   

Luke 10

38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. 
39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.
40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.



No comments:

Post a Comment