a repository

a repository

Monday, July 1, 2019

Search for: i am the bread (2 verses)

Search for: i am the bread
(2 verses)

  John 6:35   And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

  John 6:41   The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

a message from the book of mormon 
ether 3
20 Wherefore, having this perfect knowledge of God, he could anot be kept from within the veil; therefore he bsaw Jesus; and he did minister unto him.
21 And it came to pass that the Lord said unto the brother of Jared: Behold, thou shalt not suffer these things which ye have seen and heard to go forth unto the world, until the atime cometh that I shall glorify my name in the flesh; wherefore, ye shall btreasure up the things which ye have seen and heard, and show it to no man.

22 And behold, when ye shall come unto me, ye shall write them and shall seal them up, that no one can interpret them; for ye shall write them in a alanguage that they cannot be read.
23 And behold, these atwo stones will I give unto thee, and ye shall seal them up also with the things which ye shall write.
24 For behold, the alanguage which ye shall write I have confounded; wherefore I will cause in my own due time that these stones shall magnify to the eyes of men these things which ye shall write.

No comments:

Post a Comment