a repository

a repository

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

God met Balaam (Num 23:4) & he said unto him, I have prepared seven altars,

Search for: seven altars
(4 verses)

  Numbers 23:1   And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams.

  Numbers 23:4   And God met Balaam: and he said unto him, I have prepared seven altars, and I have offered upon every altar a bullock and a ram.

  Numbers 23:14   And he brought him into the field of Zophim, to the top of Pisgah, and built seven altars, and offered a bullock and a ram on every altar.

  Numbers 23:29   And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven bullocks and seven rams.






  Proverbs 24.16:For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.  

No comments:

Post a Comment