a repository

a repository

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

shadow of thy wings (4 verses)

Search for: thy wings
(5 verses)

  Psalms 17:8   Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

  Psalms 36:7   How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

  Psalms 57:1   Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

  Psalms 61:4   I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

  Psalms 63:7   Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Search for: shadow of thy wings (4 verses)


a message from the book of mormon
ether 4 7 And in that day that they shall exercise afaith in me, saith the Lord, even as the brother of Jared did, that they may become bsanctified in me, then will I cmanifest unto them the things which the brother of Jared saw, even to the unfolding unto them all my drevelations, saith Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the eFather of the heavens and of the earth, and all things that in them are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment