a repository

a repository

Friday, July 5, 2019

And in the VINE were three branches: Gen 40:10

Search for: vineyard (102 verses)
Search for: vine (33 verses)

Proverbs 24:30 I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding;
Proverbs 24:31 And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
Proverbs 24:32 Then I saw, and considered it well: I looked upon it, and received instruction.
Proverbs 24:33 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
Proverbs 24:34 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.
  Numbers 6.4:All the days of his separation shall he eat nothing that is made of the vine tree, from the kernels even to the husk. 

Psalms 80:8 Thou hast brought a vine out of Egypt: thou hast cast out the heathen, and planted it.
Psalms 80:9 Thou preparedst room before it, and didst cause it to take deep root, and it filled the land.
Psalms 80:10 The hills were covered with the shadow of it, and the boughs thereof were like the goodly cedars.
Psalms 80:11 She sent out her boughs unto the sea, and her branches unto the rive
Psalms 80:12 Why hast thou then broken down her hedges, so that all they which pass by the way do pluck her?
Psalms 80:13 The boar out of the wood doth waste it, and the wild beast of the field doth devour it.
Psalms 80:14 Return, we beseech thee, O God of hosts: look down from heaven, and behold, and visit this vine;
Psalms 80:15 And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself.
Psalms 80:16 It is burned with fire, it is cut down: they perish at the rebuke of thy countenance.
Psalms 80:17 Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.
Psalms 80:18 So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy name.
Psalms 80:19 Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
  Genesis 9:20   And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard

   Isaiah 5:1   Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

  Isaiah 5.1:Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:  

  Luke 13.6:He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.


  Hosea 10:1   Israel is an empty vine, he bringeth forth fruit unto himself: according to the multitude of his fruit he hath increased the altars; according to the goodness of his land they have made goodly images. 

  Job 15:33   He shall shake off his unripe grape as the vine, and shall cast off his flower as the olive.


  Hosea 2.9:Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness. 


  Micah 1.6:Therefore I will make Samaria as an heap of the field, and as plantings of a vineyard: and I will pour down the stones thereof into the valley, and I will discover the foundations thereof.  

  2 Kings 4:39   And one went out into the field to gather herbs, and found a wild vine, and gathered thereof wild gourds his lap full, and came and shred them into the pot of pottage: for they knew them not.

  2 Kings 14:9   And Jehoash the king of Israel sent to Amaziah king of Judah, saying, The thistle that was in Lebanon sent to the cedar that was in Lebanon, saying, Give thy daughter to my son to wife: and there passed by a wild beast that was in Lebanon, and trode down the thistle.

  2 Chronicles 25:18   And Joash king of Israel sent to Amaziah king of Judah, saying, The thistle that was in Lebanon sent to the cedar that was in Lebanon, saying, Give thy daughter to my son to wife: and there passed by a wild beast that was in Lebanon, and trode down the thistle.


Search for: cluster
(12 verses)

  Genesis 40:10   And in the vine were three branches: and it was as though it budded, and her blossoms shot forth; and the clusters thereof brought forth ripe grapes:

  Numbers 13:23   And they came unto the brook of Eshcol, and cut down from thence a branch with one cluster of grapes, and they bare it between two upon a staff; and they brought of the pomegranates, and of the figs.
  Numbers 13:24   The place was called the brook Eshcol, because of the cluster of grapes which the children of Israel cut down from thence.

  Deuteronomy 32:32   For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

  1 Samuel 25:18   Then Abigail made haste, and took two hundred loaves, and two bottles of wine, and five sheep ready dressed, and five measures of parched corn, and an hundred clusters of raisins, and two hundred cakes of figs, and laid them on asses.

  1 Samuel 30:12   And they gave him a piece of a cake of figs, and two clusters of raisins: and when he had eaten, his spirit came again to him: for he had eaten no bread, nor drunk any water, three days and three nights.

  Song of Solomon 1:14   My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.

  Song of Solomon 7:7   This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.

  Song of Solomon 7:8   I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;

  Isaiah 65:8   Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.

  Micah 7:1   Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grapegleanings of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat: my soul desired the firstripe fruit.

  Revelation 14:18   And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

  Joshua 24:13   And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat. 


Ezekiel 15:2   Son of man, What is the vine tree more than any tree, or than a branch which is among the trees of the forest? 
  Ezekiel 15:3   Shall wood be taken thereof to do any work? or will men take a pin of it to hang any vessel thereon? 
  Ezekiel 15:4   Behold, it is cast into the fire for fuel; the fire devoureth both the ends of it, and the midst of it is burned. Is it meet for any work? 
  Ezekiel 15:5   Behold, when it was whole, it was meet for no work: how much less shall it be meet yet for any work, when the fire hath devoured it, and it is burned? 
Ezekiel 15:6   Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As the vine tree among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
  Ezekiel 15:7   And I will set my face against them; they shall go out from one fire, and another fire shall devour them; and ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
  Ezekiel 15:8   And I will make the land desolate, because they have committed a trespass, saith the Lord GOD.

Isaiah 16 King James Version (KJV)

16 Send ye the lamb to the ruler of the land from Sela to the wilderness, unto the mount of the daughter of Zion.
For it shall be, that, as a wandering bird cast out of the nest, so the daughters of Moab shall be at the fords of Arnon.
Take counsel, execute judgment; make thy shadow as the night in the midst of the noonday; hide the outcasts; bewray not him that wandereth.
4 Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.
5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.
We have heard of the pride of Moab; he is very proud: even of his haughtiness, and his pride, and his wrath: but his lies shall not be so.
Therefore shall Moab howl for Moab, every one shall howl: for the foundations of Kirhareseth shall ye mourn; surely they are stricken.
For the fields of Heshbon languish, and the vine of Sibmah: the lords of the heathen have broken down the principal plants thereof, they are come even unto Jazer, they wandered through the wilderness: her branches are stretched out, they are gone over the sea.
Therefore I will bewail with the weeping of Jazer the vine of Sibmah: I will water thee with my tears, O Heshbon, and Elealeh: for the shouting for thy summer fruits and for thy harvest is fallen.
10 And gladness is taken away, and joy out of the plentiful field; and in the vineyards there shall be no singing, neither shall there be shouting: the treaders shall tread out no wine in their presses; I have made their vintage shouting to cease.
11 Wherefore my bowels shall sound like an harp for Moab, and mine inward parts for Kirharesh.

12 And it shall come to pass, when it is seen that Moab is weary on the high place, that he shall come to his sanctuary to pray; but he shall not prevail.
13 This is the word that the Lord hath spoken concerning Moab since that time.
14 But now the Lord hath spoken, saying, Within three years, as the years of an hireling, and the glory of Moab shall be contemned, with all that great multitude; and the remnant shall be very small and feeble.

a message from the book of mormon

jacobd 5.4 7 But awhat could I have done more in my vineyard? Have I slackened mine hand, that I have not nourished it? Nay, I have nourished it, and I have digged about it, and I have pruned it, and I have dunged it; and I have bstretched forth mine chand almost all the day long, and the dend draweth nigh. And it grieveth me that I should hew down all the trees of my vineyard, and cast them into the fire that they should be burned. Who is it that has corrupted my vineyard?

48 And it came to pass that the servant said unto his master: Is it not the aloftiness of thy vineyard—have not the branches thereof overcome the roots which are good? And because the branches have overcome the roots thereof, behold they grew faster than the strength of the roots, btaking strength unto themselves. Behold, I say, is not this the cause that the trees of thy vineyard have become corrupted?



Matrimony vine
Plants

Description

Lycium barbarum is a shrub native to China, with present-day range across Asia and southeast Europe. It is one of two species of boxthorn in the family Solanaceae from which the goji berry or wolfberry is harvested, the other being Lycium chinense. Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment