a repository

a repository

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Ps 26:5 I have hated the congregation of evil doers; I will not sit with the wicked.

  1 Corinthians 9.1:Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?

  Psalms 103.19:The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.  



Psalms 26:5 I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.



Ezekiel 44:15 ►
New International Version
"'But the Levitical priests, who are descendants of Zadok and who guarded my sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from me, are to come near to minister before me; they are to stand before me to offer sacrifices of fat and blood, declares the Sovereign LORD.






Ezra 6

15 And this house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, which was in the sixth year of the reign of Darius the king.
16 And the children of Israel, the priests, and the Levites, and the rest of the children of the captivity, kept the dedication of this house of God with joy.

18 And they set the priests in their divisions, and the Levites in their courses, for the service of God, which is at Jerusalem; as it is written in the book of Moses.

 

 

Search for: ten curtains
(2 verses)

  Exodus 26:1   Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them.

  Exodus 36:8   And every wise hearted man among them that wrought the work of the tabernacle made ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work made he them.


10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.
11 So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.


Psalm 58:10-11King James Version (KJV)


Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.
proverbs 28.5

is he draining the swamp or just swirling it around?


Ezekiel 11:21 ►
New International Version
But as for those whose hearts are devoted to their vile images and detestable idols, I will bring down on their own heads what they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment