a repository

a repository

Friday, September 27, 2019

I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, (he shall kill himself)

Amy Kush if thats true...and its the wicked that kill themselves.....wtf are we spending a penny on prevention?

  Ezekiel 34:16
16I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment