a repository

a repository

Saturday, September 28, 2019

cry

  Jeremiah 2:2   Go and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown.
  Jeremiah 2:3   Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD.



  Isaiah 58.1:Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. 


  Ezekiel 27.30:And shall cause their voice to be heard against thee, and shall cry bitterly, and shall cast up dust upon their heads, they shall wallow themselves in the ashes:   

  Psalms 119.169:TAU. Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.


  Habakkuk 2.11:For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it. 

Isaiah 58.1:Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. 

  Jeremiah 22.20:Go up to Lebanon, and cry; and lift up thy voice in Bashan, and cry from the passages: for all thy lovers are destroyed. 


  Ezekiel 9:4   And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.  

 Search for: cried (195 verses)

 Jeremiah 8:19 
New International Version
Listen to the cry of my people from a land far away: "Is the LORD not in Zion? Is her King no longer there?" "Why have they aroused my anger with their images, with their worthless foreign idols?"



Isaiah 42:14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.


 Psalms 34:15   The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.


  Jeremiah 2:2   Go and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown.


  Ezekiel 8:18   Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.




No comments:

Post a Comment