a repository

a repository

Monday, September 23, 2019

When he ascended up on high, he led CAPTIVITY captive, Eph 4.8



doctors kill more people than that crack dealer. #fact. where are the doctors arrests? surely they not immune. #EqualProtection
ask yourself, does llc negate #14..........



ephesians 4 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ephesians+4&version=GNT
Each one of us has received a special gift in proportion to what Christ has given. As the scripture says,
“When he went up to the very heights,
    he took many captives with him;
    he gave gifts to people.”



 Jeremiah 49:39 
but it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam, saith the LORD.
Search for: elam (34 verses)
  Genesis 10:22   The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.  
  Acts 2:9   Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,  
daniel 8.2   province of Elam



  Amos 6.7:Therefore now shall they go captive with the first that go captive, and the banquet of them that stretched themselves shall be removed. 

  Ezekiel 39.28:Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.  



Search for: the men which were expressed by name rose up, and took the captives 
(1 verse)

  2 Chronicles 28:15   And the men which were expressed by name rose up, and took the captives, and with the spoil clothed all that were naked among them, and arrayed them, and shod them, and gave them to eat and to drink, and anointed them, and carried all the feeble of them upon asses, and brought them to Jericho, the city of palm trees, to their brethren: then they returned to Samaria. 
 


  Psalms 126:1   When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.  



  Ezekiel 21.23:And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.   


  •   Leviticus 26:41   And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
      Leviticus 26:42   Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

        



    50 The Lord says,

    “Do you think I sent my people away
    like a man who divorces his wife?
    Where, then, are the papers of divorce?
    Do you think I sold you into captivity
    like a man who sells his children as slaves?
    No, you went away captive because of your sins;
    you were sent away because of your crimes.


    2 “Why did my people fail to respond
    when I went to them to save them?
    Why did they not answer when I called?
    Am I too weak to save them?
    I can dry up the sea with a command
    and turn rivers into a desert,
    so that the fish in them die for lack of water.
    3 I can make the sky turn dark,
    as if it were in mourning for the dead.”



     a message from the book of mormon 2 nephi 9
    15 And they that believe not in him shall be destroyed, both by fire, and by tempest, and by earthquakes, and by bloodsheds, and by pestilence, and by famine. And they shall know that the Lord is God, the Holy One of Israel.
    16 For shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
    17 But thus saith the Lord: Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered; for the Mighty God shall deliver his covenant people. For thus saith the Lord: I will contend with them that contendeth with thee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment