a repository

a repository

Friday, September 6, 2019

Mat 8.12: children of the kingdom shall be CAST OUT into outer darkness / Depart from me


  Psalms 77.7:Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?   

  Exodus 15.4:Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.    

  Jeremiah 33:25   Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;   Jeremiah 33:26   Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

GTFO
i will declare to them ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness

  Matthew 7.23:And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  

JER 7.15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.
16 Therefore pray not thou for this people
, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.


https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah%2015&version=KJV

  Luke 13:28   There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Matthew 8:12 

New International Version
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
King James Bible
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness; there will be weeping 
  


  Ezekiel 28.16:By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 


I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God:  Ezekiel 28.16

  Matthew 3.10:And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.    

every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire  Matthew 3.10

Image result for oil painting fishermans net




No comments:

Post a Comment