a repository

a repository

Monday, September 30, 2019

I love, i love you

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.

I love those who love me,  Proverbs 8:17 


  John 21:16   He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep. 

  Exodus 21:5   And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:    Exodus 21:6   Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever



 loa  Search for: I love you 


(2 verses)


  2 Corinthians 11:11   Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth. 

  2 Corinthians 12:15   And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved. 


Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.
Hosea 11:2 As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images.
Hosea 11:3 I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms; but they knew not that I healed them.
Hosea 11:4 I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them.
Hosea 11:5 He shall not return into the land of Egypt, but the Assyrian shall be his king, because they refused to return.

  Psalms 116:1   I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. 

  Psalms 119:97   MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. 
  Psalms 119:127   Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.
  Psalms 119:159   Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy 



  Psalms 119:119   Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross: therefore I love thy testimonies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment