a repository

a repository

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven:


Revelation 12.7:And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,  

Search for: war in heaven
(1 verse)

  Revelation 12:7   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his 





Search for: over a wall
(2 verses)

  2 Samuel 22:30   For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.

  Psalms 18:29   For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.


 In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.
 Micah 7.11 (KJV)


joel 2.7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment