a repository

a repository

Friday, September 27, 2019

and destroy them with double destruction.,......Jeremiah 17:18

Search for: double destruction
(1 verse)
Jeremiah 17:18 Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.

Jeremiah 15.7:And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children, I will destroy my people, since they return not from their ways.

  • Amy Kush Jeremiah 22.7:And I will prepare destroyers against thee, every one with his weapons: and they shall cut down thy choice cedars, and cast them into the fire.
    Jeremiah 15.3:And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy.

    Jeremiah 12.10:Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

    Jeremiah 6.5:Arise, and let us go by night, and let us destroy her palaces.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment