a repository

a repository

Sunday, September 8, 2019

catch the prey (2 verses) Ezekiel 19:3 & Ezekiel 19:6

catch the prey  (2 verses) Ezekiel 19:3 & Ezekiel 19:6 
blessed are the boys who dont date hoes, they will enjoy their pocket money

Search for: taken in their pit
(3 verses)
Lamentations 4:20 The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the LORD, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.
Ezekiel 19:4 The nations also heard of him; he was taken in their pit, and they brought him with chains unto the land of Egypt.
Ezekiel 19:8 Then the nations set against him on every side from the provinces, and spread their net over him: he was taken in their pit.
Search for: catch the prey
(2 verses)
Ezekiel 19:3 And she brought up one of her whelps: it became a young lion, and it learned to catch the prey; it devoured men.
Ezekiel 19:6 And he went up and down among the lions, he became a young lion, and learned to catch the prey, and devoured men.
blessed are the boys who dont date hoes, they will enjoy their pocket money

torture and tort....both begin with the same 4 letters.just saying



  1 Kings 20:39   And as the king passed by, he cried unto the king: and he said, Thy servant went out into the midst of the battle; and, behold, a man turned aside, and brought a man unto me, and said, Keep this man: if by any means he be missing, then shall thy life be for his life, or else thou shalt pay a talent of silver. 
 


1 Kings 12:14 
New International Version
he followed the advice of the young men and said, "My father made your yoke heavy; I will make it even heavier. My father scourged you with whips; I will scourge you with scorpions."
New Living Translation
and followed the counsel of his younger advisers. He told the people, “My father laid heavy burdens on you, but I’m going to make them even heavier! My father beat you with whips, but I will beat you with scorpions!”
English Standard Version
he spoke to them according to the counsel of the young men, saying, “My father made your yoke heavy, but I will add to your yoke. My father disciplined you with whips, but I will discipline you with scorpions.”


Search for: rod of iron
(4 verses)

  Psalms 2:9   Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

  Revelation 2:27   And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

  Revelation 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

  Revelation 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment