a repository

a repository

Monday, October 28, 2019

I am the first, I also am the last. isa 48.12

isa 65.10   Isaiah 65.10:And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me. 



isa 46.10   Isaiah 46.10:Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

isa 48.12   Isaiah 48.12:Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.  

isa  30.26   Isaiah 30.26:Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

isa 27.11 When the boughs thereof are withered, they shall be broken off: the women come, and set them on fire: for it is a people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on them, and he that formed them will shew them no favour.


Search for: two, saith he, shall be one
(1 verse)

  1 Corinthians 6:16   What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment