a repository

a repository

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Psalms 67.2:That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.

  Leviticus 26:21   And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.


 Leviticus 26:23   And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;

  Leviticus 26:24   Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

  Leviticus 26:25   And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.



  Psalms 67.2:That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.  


a message from the book of mormon
2 nephi 4
20 My God hath been my asupport; he hath led me through mine bafflictions in the wilderness; and he hath preserved me upon the waters of the great deep.
21 He hath filled me with his alove, even unto the bconsuming of my flesh.
22 He hath confounded mine aenemies, unto the causing of them to quake before me.
23 Behold, he hath heard my cry by day, and he hath given me aknowledge by bvisions in the night-time.
24 And by day have I waxed bold in mighty aprayer before him; yea, my voice have I sent up on high; and angels came down and ministered unto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment