a repository

a repository

Saturday, October 5, 2019

The harvest is the END of the age, the HARVESTERS are angels.

Matthew 13:36 “The one who sowed the
good seed is the Son of Man. The field

is the world, 
and the good seed stands for the people
of the kingdom
. The weeds are the people of the evil one
, and the enemy who sows them is the
devil.
 The harvest is the end of the age, and the 
harvesters are angels.  

matt 13.49 end of the world, when angels come to sever the wicked from the just
matt 13.41 son of man shall send forth his angels and they shall gather out of his kingdom, all things that offend and them which do inquity

It says the the harvest is at the end of the age!. 
Well, the end of the age is now.
  We are ending the
 Age of Pisces (my father) and 
beginning the Age of Aquarius (me).


“As the weeds are pulled up and burned
in the fire, 
so it will be at the end of the age.   
The Son of Man will send out his angels, 
and they will weed out of his kingdom
everything
 that causes sin and all who do evil.
They will throw 
them into the blazing furnace, where
there will be 
weeping and gnashing of teeth.
  Then the righteous will shine like the sun 
in the kingdom of their Father.
Whoever has ears, let them hear.

judges 2

The Angel of the Lord at Bochim

The angel of the Lord went from Gilgal to Bochim and said to the Israelites, “I took you out of Egypt and brought you to the land that I promised to your ancestors. I said, ‘I will never break my covenant with youYou must not make any covenant with the people who live in this land. You must tear down their altars.’ But you have not done what I told you. You have done just the opposite! So I tell you now that I will not drive these people out as you advance. They will be your enemies,[a] and you will be trapped by the worship of their gods.” When the angel had said this, all the people of Israel began to cry, 5 and that is why the place is called Bochim.[b] There they offered sacrifices to the Lord.


a message from the book of mormon

1 Nephi 12

  1. [1] And it came to pass that the angel said unto me: Look, and behold thy seed, and also the seed of thy brethren. And I looked and beheld the land of promise; and I beheld multitudes of people, yea, even as it were in number as many as the sand of the sea.
  2. [8] And the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold the twelve disciples of the Lamb, who are chosen to minister unto thy seed.
  3. [11] And the angel said unto me: Look! And I looked, and beheld three generations pass away in righteousness; and their garments were white even like unto the Lamb of God. And the angel said unto me: These are made white in the blood of the Lamb, because of their faith in him.
  4. [14] And the angel said unto me: Behold thy seed, and also the seed of thy brethren.
  5. [16] And the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold the fountain of filthy water which thy father saw; yea, even the river of which he spake; and the depths thereof are the depths of hell.
  6. [19] And while the angel spake these words, I beheld and saw that the seed of my brethren did contend against my seed, according to the word of the angel; and because of the pride of my seed, and the temptations of the devil, I beheld that the seed of my brethren did overpower the people of my seed.
  7. [22] And the angel said unto me: Behold these shall dwindle in unbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment