a repository

a repository

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

the SECRETs of wisdom, they are double to that which is! job 11.6

i understand
i see
i speak
i love
i do
i feel
i am

job 11.6 And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is! Know therefore that God exacteth of thee less than thine iniquity deserveth.

  Psalms 64.2:Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:

ob 38.30:The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

   Ephesians 5:12   For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 


ps 64.4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. 

ps 90.8 
8Thou hast set our iniquities before thee,
Our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
ps 91.1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
job 29.4 As I was in the days of my youth,
When the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;


Search for: secret (93 verses)

  Isaiah 45:3   And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Proverbs 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love



the master is come  JOHN 11.28
John 11:28 And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee. 



Psalms 19.12:Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults  

  Psalms 27:5   For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
  Psalms 19:12   Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.


  Psalms 25.14:The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.  

  Psalms 27.5:For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.  

  Psalms 31.20:Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.  

  Psalms 81.7:Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah.  

  Job 11.6:And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is! Know therefore that God exacteth of thee less than thine iniquity deserveth 

  Psalms 18.11:He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.  

  Psalms 64.2:Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:  

  Psalms 64.4:That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.  

  Psalms 90.8:Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.  

  Psalms 91.1:He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  

  Job 29.4:As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;  

  Job 28.7:There is a path which no fowl knoweth, and which the vulture's eye hath not seen:  


GEN 49-6 O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, BE NOT THOU UNITED : for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.

luke 11.26
26Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

  Colossians 1.27:To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:  

 
Matthew 13.35:That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world



Isaiah 48.16:Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment