a repository

a repository

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

law of kindness.. proverbs 31.26

law of kindness..  proverbs 31.26

  Psalms 42:8   Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. 


  Leviticus 25.43:Thou shalt not rule over him with rigour; but shalt fear thy God.


  Colossians 3:12   Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;   


Search for: thou shalt surely help him
(1 verse)


  Deuteronomy 22:4   Thou shalt not see thy brother's ass or his ox fall down by the way, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt surely help him to lift them up again.







a message from the book of mormon
2 nephi 8 4 Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation; for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light for the people.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment