a repository

a repository

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

and MONEY is a defence....ecc 7.12

? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?
  2 Kings 5:27   The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

2 kings 5

job 42.11
11Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold. 




levi 25.37
ex 30.16 (a memorial of money)
 








proverb 7.20 Search for: bag of money
(1 verse)

  Proverbs 7:20   He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed. ecc 7.12 and money is a defence..


Search for: redeemed without money
(1 verse)

  Isaiah 52:3   For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

gen 44.8 money found in our SACKS' mouth 

a message from the book of mormon
jacob 5 47 But awhat could I have done more in my vineyard? Have I slackened mine hand, that I have not nourished it? Nay, I have nourished it, and I have digged about it, and I have pruned it, and I have dunged it; and I have bstretched forth mine chand almost all the day long, and the dend draweth nigh. And it grieveth me that I should hew down all the trees of my vineyard, and cast them into the fire that they should be burned. Who is it that has corrupted my vineyard?

No comments:

Post a Comment