a repository

a repository

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

thy bruise is incurable, thy wound is grievous..thou hast no healing medicines

2 KINGS 6.20

20As soon as they entered Samaria, Elisha said, ‘O LORD, open the eyes of these men so that they may see.’ The LORD opened their eyes, and they saw that they were inside Samaria.


 Jeremiah 30:11   For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

  Jeremiah 30:12   For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.

  Jeremiah 30:13   There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.

  Jeremiah 30:14   All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.

  Jeremiah 30:15   Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.


  Jeremiah 30:17   For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.


  Jeremiah 30:20   Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.



  Jeremiah 30:23   Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.

  Jeremiah 30:24   The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment